Lakeport Fire District Logo

about

History


The Lakeport Fire Department was formed in 1894 to provide fire protection to the City of Lakeport. In 1956 the Lakeport County Fire Protection District was formed to provide fire protection to the unincorperated areas of Lakeport.  The Lakeport County Fire Protection District merged with the Lakeport Fire Department, forming the Lakeport Fire Protection District. 

 

The Lakeport Fire Protection District provides fire protection and ALS ambulance service to the citizens in the unincorporated and incorporated areas of Lakeport. The Lakeport Fire Protection District operates out of two fire station locations. Headquarters (Station 50) is located at 445 North Main Street. Our sub station (Station 52) is located at 3600 Hill Road East.



About Home

Personnel Bios

Mission

History

News Archive

Volunteer Association

Professional Firefighters Association

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Photos

Videos

Lakeport Fire District
445 N. Main St., Lakeport, Ca. 95453

Phone (707) 263-4396
Fax (707) 262-1283

Employee Webmail Login

Copyright 2018 Lakeport Fire District. All Rights Reserved.

free website counter tracker Dial 911 In Case of Emergency